Do you know Stockholm is the reggae capital of Europe? Powered with Spotify data, we wanted to spot the city that listened to reggae most. *”Numbers based on Spotify listening data showing the percentage of people listening to Reggae tracks during the month of May 2014.”
Here are our favorite posts from the past week:
- Don’t worry if you missed the Museum’s #WhaleWash, we posted the footage!
- A study led by indigenous people uncovered a grizzly bear ‘highway.’
- A diagram that shows our cosmic address at a glance.
- Often mistaken for a dinosaur, Dimetrodon was one of the earliest relatives of mammals.
- How trapdoor spiders got their name.
- A peek into the archives shows the arrival of the Willamette Meteorite to the Museum in 1906!